BeiBestCoat Synthetic Tap shoes Oxford Dancing shoes for Men,Adults, Black
Long a holiday destination for low to mid-range budgets across Europe, the Algarve does have some hidden gems. An easy drive south from Lisbon or west from Seville, and easily accessed from Faro airport, this is the place where you can get your beach on. In Lagos, explore paths that lead to hidden cove beaches, where your hike is rewarded with stunning views of the cliffs and rock formations. Skip Faro and spend time sightseeing in the little town of Tavira, Reebok Mens NPC UK Perf Fashion SneakerEllie shoes Women's 511-Buckleup Snow Bootfor a more authentic taste of Algarve city life. Rent a boat and visit the preserved fishing village on the island of Culatra where you’ll feel transported back in time. And eat the freshest fish ever!
Reaction Kenneth Cole Zane Leather Dress Loafer
Ahh, Porto. Refreshingly smaller than Lisbon, it is still touristy but on a different scale. This city is lovely to gaze at with picturesque riversides, charming districts where hip locals outnumber visitors, and pretty good shopping. After you quickly learn your way around town, head inland to explore the Douro Valley. Born Concept Amira Lace Up Sneakers, GreyT-JULY Beach Wedges Sandals for Women Summer Fashion Comfortable Breathable Slope Ladies SlippersStunning rolling hills covered in vineyard terraces, cut through by the river almost fjord-like. Spend a few days off the radar enjoying nature and wine at its best.
Stacy Men's Venice Slip-On Loafer Adams oljcun1057-New Shoes
Dunham Mens Jericho Chukka Chukka Boot
Vibrant, romantic, overwhelming, beautiful. Not particularly peaceful, but incredibly stimulating.FIRST DANCE Spring Fashion Mens Indian Skull Boots Men Skeleton Print Black Ankle Martin shoes Man Oxfords After a few days of trekking Lisbon’s hills, navigating through the throngs of tourists, and eating and drinking your way through the city, you will be ready to rent a car and drive an hour to Comporta. Nautica Mens Forecastle Ankle BootCambridge Select Men's Slip-On Loafer Driving MoccasinBasically Lisbon’s answer to The Hamptons (but like 30 years ago). Long stretches of empty beaches, sand dunes, long grasses. Mainly residential and quiet, quiet, quiet.
How lucky the Londoners are to have this romantic, rural escape just under two hours from the city. Idyllic, bucolic landscapes showcase the best of English gardens and rustic limestone structures. Charming villages with cozy pubs, excellent antiques, and well-curated shops keep you busy while castles, Cambridge Select Women's Closed Pointed Toe Slip-On WedgeNine West Womens Apryle Patent Heeled Sandalgardens, and walking paths help you relax. With several towns spread over 6 counties, there’s plenty to explore.
See my Guide to the Cotswolds for a curated list of where to stay, eat, shop, and what to see.
Gentle Souls Women's Harper Fashion Sneaker
While Kyoto may be the cultural capital of Japan, it also has a serious hipster scene. The sights are overwhelming, both in numbers,New Balance Mens Mx517v1 Cross TrainerKEEN Women's Hikeport Wp Hiking Boot and in tourists. So pick your top 3-5 bucket list spots, and then enjoy discovering the more residential neighborhoods where a close-knit community of creatives are turning this into the capital of cool. Check out my insider’s Guide to Kyoto!
The Eternal City is just that. It has endured thousands of years, and still today is abuzz with always-tan Romans zipping around on scooters and beautiful people enjoying la Dolce Vita. Pick a few of the must-see sights in the center but then retreat into more local neighborhoods like Trastevere, Pigneto,Seychelles Womens Score Ankle BootieShoBeautiful Women's Glitter Lace up Fashion Sneakers Casual Dressy Versatile Fashion Light Weight Sparkle Slip On Wedge Platform SneakerMonti, and Testaccio. And avoid eating at restaurants near the touristy sights, they will always be overpriced and underwhelming. Find your inner Audrey and rent a motorino Roman Holiday style - as cliche as it sounds, this is the best way to view the city.
Get more tips on where to stay, eat, shop, and things to see (non-touristy options!) in my Guide to Rome.YooPrettyz Rhinestone Deco Asymmetrical Flat Sandals Open Toe Flower Slingback Beach SandalsWomen's Earth Origins, Remy Slip on Maryjane shoes
Stacy Men's Venice Slip-On Loafer Adams oljcun1057-New Shoes
Cambridge Select Women's Open Toe Caged Cutout Studded Slip-On Flat Slide Sandal
Seattle may not be at top of your list, thanks to its rainy reputation. But visit Seattle during the height of summer and you’ll think you never want to leave. Sunny skies, no humidity, water views juxtaposed with mountain skylines - this place is a heavenly break from most cities. DC Men's Kalis White Grey GreenMagone Womens Rain Boots PVC Boots Fashion Rain shoesIt’s a hipster hotspot, with neighborhoods like Capitol Hill, Fremont, and Ballard oozing with cool little restaurants and cafes. Green is king in this urban haven. Not only can you hike to your heart’s content amongst lakes and peaks, but just about every shop here is filled with plants - serious jungalow inspo! And if you’re into oysters, the variety and quality here is unparalleled. 361 Mens 361-bio-speed 2 Cross TrainerTop Moda Women's Bally-32 Knee High Quilted Faux Leather Boot
For my full list of spots to visit, see my Guide to Seattle!
Clarks Mens Cotrell Style Oxfords
Brooklyn is home. I love this borough… it’s the apex of the creative culture with unique boutiques, cool street art, hip cafes and charming restaurants. There are great museums, amazing views of Manhattan, and miles of tree-lined streets with iconic brownstone townhouses. Ryka Womens Ethereal Nrg Walking shoesAdidas Womens Campus Low Top Lace up Running SneakerIt’s a feast for the eyes and for the senses. C Label Women's Artie-1C Platform PumpFay Waters Women's Suede Cut Out Oxfords Round Toe Slip On Low Heel Hollow Loafer shoesThe list of places to visit is extensive - after all if BK were an independent city, it would be the fourth largest in the country. I’ll be making it easy with my curated guides by neighborhood, from Greenpoint and Williamsburg to the best of the rest: Bushwick, Dumbo, Red Hook, Fort Greene, Brooklyn Heights, BoCoCa (Boerum Hill, Cobble Hill, Carroll Gardens), Crown Heights, and Gowanus.
Check out my Bearpaw Women's Wide Calf Emma Short Boot!
The countryside just a few hours out from New York City has an abundance of destinations for a cozy, weekend escape. It’s especially beautiful during the autumn season, when long leaf-peeping hikes can be combined with fireside chats, farm-to-table cuisine, and fresh cider (spiked of course). Sbicca Womens Prismatic Ankle BootIsotoner Women's Microsuede Hazel Tundra Moc FlatThere are a few cultural centers as well, with world-class museums and architecture, plus shop after shop of antiques.
I’ve rounded up my favorite places for you, organizing options by the number of hours outside the city. Check out my Guide to Upstate now!
- FISACE Womens Combat Lace up Ankle Booties Double Buckle Military Marten Boot
- Soft Style by Hush Puppies Women's Hala Ballet Flat
- Merrell Terran Cross II Womens Sandals
- Men's Sneakers Sports shoes Hidden Heel Running shoes Fashion Lace Up Walking shoes for 2019 Spring
- Nine Seven Cow Leather Women's Pointed Toe Stiletto Heel Tassels Sexy Handmade Over The Knee Boot
- Milwaukee Men's Genuine Leather Motorcycle LACE to Toe Boot with Side Zipper Thick Leather
- Stuart Weitzman Women's Moody Platform Pump, Black, 8.5 M US
- Brandit Men’s SWAT Tactical Security Boot Combat Boots
- XIANGBAO-Personality Sandals for Men Fashion Slipper shoes Slip On Style Microfiber Fashion Buckles Amphibian Style
- ZHRUI Slip on shoes for Men Driving Comfortable Sote Sole Non Slip Large Size Horsebit Loafters (color Black, Size UK 9)
- FuweiEncore Men's Hiking shoes, Men's Leather Waterproof Outdoor shoes, Men's Breathable Summer Men's Non-Slip Hiking shoes, Travel Training Sneakers, C, 43 (color As shown, Size One size)
- Black Women's Booties, Mid Heel Thick Heel Scrub Leather Fashion Boots Ladies Fall Winter Wild Fashion Boots (color Black, Size 35)
- NIKE Men's Air Max Plus NS GPX SP Atmosphere Grey Atmosphere Grey Black White Nylon Running shoes 9 D(M) US
- Black Beige Summer Women high Heels shoes Square Heel Casual Ladies Sandals
- Sam Edelman Womens Tinsley Rain Boot
- Meijunter Women Lady New Latin Dance shoes Stain Ballroom Summer Fish-Mouth Dancing shoes
- ProDIgal Women's Sports Leather Breathable Sneakers Running shoes
- Cambridge Select Women's Soft Knot Thong Flip-Flop Flat Slide Slip-On Sandal
- PUMA Womens Vikky Swan Fashion Sneaker
- Drew Toby Women Pumps Openwork Pearl Ankle Buckle Pointed Toe Shallow Mouth High Heels
- Huhuj In fashion with leather shoes shoes with thick base and round head Spring low-heeled shoes shallow mouth singles
- ZOEREA Women's Sandals Crystal Elastic Sparkle Flip Flops Summer Beach Thong Flat shoes
- Bogs Women's Crandall Tall Wool Waterproof Winter Boot
- RJ's Fuzzies Mens Sheepskin Leather Lined Soft Sole Moccasins Brown
- ARA Womens Savan Closed Toe Mules
- Jordan Mens Hydro 5 Retro Slide Sandals
- MUK LUKS Women's Malena Marl Button Up Winter Boot
- Sandgrens Swedish High Heel Wooden Clogs for Women Edna
- Nike Air Max 97 BG Running Trainers Bq7551 Sneakers shoes
- Naturino Boys’ Falcotto Nemo Sandals
- Kalra Creations Men's Traditional Indian Mojari Groom shoes
- bluee Women Summer Sexy Peep Toe Buckle Simple Fish Mouth Sandals Fashion Thick Heels Platform Pumps Wedding shoes
- Platform Wedges shoes Women Slippers Open Peep Toes Slippers Women Slides Sandals,Black,8.5
- T-JULY Women Flats shoes Genuine Leather Ladies Loafers Casual Ballet Female Slip-on Round Toe Ballerines
- Unm Women's Stylish Burnished Round Toe Lace Up Booties Mid Block Heel Platform Ankle Boots
- LOVDRAM Boots Men's Warm Leather Men'S Boots Leather Boots Leather shoes Martin Boots Men'S Boots
- Dude shoes Torino Fume Suede Desert Boot
- Peter Blade Loafer bluee Leather SAS
- WeiPoot Women's Closed Round Toe High-Heels Soft Material Solid Pumps-shoes, gold, 35
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Two bluee Birds Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- Owaheson Platform Lace up Sneaker Casual Chunky Walking shoes Low Top Women Pansexual Pride Flag
- AmoonyFashion Women's Pull On Pointed Closed Toe Spikes Stilettos Sheepskin Solid Pumps shoes
- VOCOSI Women's Ankle Strap High Heels Studded Strappy Stilettos Open Toe Dress Sandals
- Women Pumps Two Heels Classic Spring Office & Career Women shoes Slip on Pointed Toe shoes
- TeLe Xia Women's Thigh High Over The Knee Block Chunky Heel Pointy Round Toe Boots
- Skechers Womens Bumblers - Steady Rock Flip-Flop
- Zalin Fox Fur Slippers Woman Genuine Raccoon Hair Casual Outdoor Fluffy Fur shoes Sandals
- Columbia Women's Redmond Waterproof Trail shoes
- Cole Haan Men's Great Jones Wingtip II shoes
- Taos Footwear Women's Stroll Mary Jane
- JANE white PARIS Women's E1100BROWN Brown Leather Sandals
- Puma Universal Ii It, Men’s Football Boots
- Clarks Mens Formal Lace Up shoes Croyden Park
- F.RUI Martin Boots PA-11 Fashion Winter Keep Warm Soft Lined Snow Boots Outdoor High-top Boots Plus Size 36-46
- QIKAI Desert Combat Boots Outdoor Military Boots Unisex Breathable Training Boots Army Fan Commando high-top Combat Boots Tactical Boots
At the far end of the African continent, Capetown is not the place easiest to reach. Often coupled with a stop in Johannesburg and Kruger Park (safari) this city is actually a destination in and of itself, so plan accordingly. It’s buzzing with trendy restaurants, sophisticated hotels both grande dame and boutique, and the surrounding nature is astonishing. The nearby wine country warrants exploration whether you're a wino or not, with gorgeous scenery and first-class resorts and lodges. If you’re into adventures, aside from hiking the cliffs near the southernmost edge of the world, you can cage dive with great white sharks near Seal Island or Gansbaai.
Stacy Men's Venice Slip-On Loafer Adams oljcun1057-New Shoes
New Balance Men's 510v4 Trail Running shoes
This Mexican city is a beautiful escape. Its well-preserved colonial town has earned the status of Unesco World Heritage Site. Baroque and Neo-Classical buildings in fifty shades of marigold and terracotta stand strong against the pops of color found in blue skies, fuchsia bouganvilla vines, green cacti, and geometric azulejo tiles. It’s a pretty organized tourist destination with clean streets, good lighting at night, fine shopping, a variety of accommodations,BC Footwear Women's Look at Me MuleKENDALL + KYLIE Womens Caleb Sneaker and excellent restaurants. But don’t limit your time to just San Miguel, the state of Guanajuato is rich in culture and history. Set your agenda to include the namesake capital of this region - a buzzing center of the local community and birthplace of the Mexican independence movement, as well as Dolores Hidalgo, the artisan hub for brightly painted Talavera ceramics. Getting here is about a two-hour drive from Leon, Kenneth Cole REACTION Womens Log Cabin Platform SandalThalia Sodi Womens Karlee Strappy Heelsor four hours from Mexico City - and note its altitude excludes it from Zika risk, a great option for those looking to head south of the border but avoiding infected mosquitoes!